Google+





Saturday, May 01, 2010

Must See: Alexandre Aja's Full Length Trailer For PIRANHA 3D!!

Jim here. Got the new full length trailer for Alexandre Aja's PIRANHA 3D for you! And you know what? It looks pretty decent!

I dismissed the early glimpse we saw of the movie that was converted to 3D because quite frankly, it sucked. A horrible conversion.

But now seeing the first serious trailer in 2D at least, it looks awesome! Don't get me wrong, I love Aja's body of work; it is the conversion that I am worried about. I have heard some things about PIRANHA 3D that makes me worry a bit (like it is campy), but I reserve to make my own judgment when I see it. THE HILLS HAVE EYES and MIRRORS I thought were well done. Aja has a great future ahead of him.

One of the best things about PIRANHA 3D is seeing some older actors re-emerge again! Richard freakin' Dreyfus! Christopher Lloyd!! Love it. Think the conversion can do it justice? I hope they have time to readjust their process in light of viewer comments about the first glimpse. What do you think of the trailer?




Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.