Google+





Wednesday, April 07, 2010

TRON Is Prepping It's LEGACY!

Jim here. Disney is prepping for TRON: LEGACY sequels as of right now. Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz have started penning the second iteration of the newly invigorated sci-fi franchise. Do I hear trilogy in the works?

So far nothing has been heard from director Joseph Kosinski on a return to TRON sequels but I would wager that his return would be a safe assumption.

Obviously Disney is happy with what they are seeing so far with TRON: LEGACY
and that fits perfectly into what I am hearing from my sources. The 3D is supposed to surpass even AVATAR. If the story is a good one (and it must be as they are already working on expanding the franchise), then it should be another home run for the mouse house.


TRON:LEGACY is at the top of my most anticipated movies of 2010. I see no reason yet to change that! Bring it on. Opening wide on December 17.

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.