Google+





Saturday, October 31, 2009

3D Gaming Monitor Upgrade Coming Soon? Looks Like It!

Jim here. Looks like we may have another 3D capable monitor in play by the end of the year! 3D PC gamers using NVIDIA's 3D Vision technology have been able to choose from only 2 monitors recently, both 22" and running at 1680x1050p and 16:10 aspect ratio (I have the Samsung - the other is a ViewSonic).

Now comes Acer and their 24" 120hz, 1920x1080p, 16:9 aspect ratio monitor and it does look quite nice (orange IS my fav color). My GTX 285 should be able to handle the upgrade if I can get my hands on it. :-)

No word on pricing or other specs yet, but I suspect that it will be all over the Interwebs soon enough if they are releasing it by 2010. Can't wait to see it in action!


Source: twisted-reviews

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.