Google+





Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Edgar Allan Poe's THE FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER in 3D!!

Jim here. One of my favorite short stories I read during my childhood years was THE FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER. It is damn morbid. I also remember listening to a LP recording (with an actor of course!) of someone waking up after being buried alive in a box. Not a pleasant recording to say the least and certainly gets your mind racing. I say the odds are good that the screenwriter, Gian Marco Masoni has kept that in!

Green Knight Ventures will produce the 3D project entitled THE USHERS while Stephen Kay directs. The talent includes Claire Forlani, Dougray Scott and Rufus Sewell.

From THR: "Ushers" will look at a grown brother and sister who have lived in the same Martha's Vineyard house for a long time but begin to feel trapped there, and who then bring in a real-estate broker to help them resolve their crisis.

Now if this movie also included running zombies I might just have to close my eyes once in awhile... Thank you Matt for the heads up on this one!

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.