Google+





Wednesday, May 20, 2009

AVATAR Grabbing IMAX Screen Time - 3 Months Worth

Jim here. IMAX is staking out a 3 MONTH run for AVATAR on their screens! That is an aggressive stance that certainly means something. I mean, you can't run a company that screens movies without knowing how to program them. There is obviously going to be some HUGE demand for AVATAR in 3D and because there are relatively few IMAX screens, the end result is long periods of sellouts for IMAX.

Personally, I will be seeing AVATAR in at least RealD and IMAX and plan on taking it in many times. Heck I saw THE MATRIX back to back - loved it so much I turned around and bought another ticket. I expect that to happen with AVATAR. Potentially a three screener day? LOL.

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.