Google+





Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New "Monsters Vs. Aliens" Posters Hit The Interwebs!


Jim here. Have a look at these new posters (via JoBlo) - characters that obviously stand out in the movie: Dr. Cockroach is played by Hugh Laurie, Ginormica is played by Reese Witherspoon, Gallaxhar by Rainn Wilson and The Missing Link by Will Arnett.

You can easily see the homage to the 1950's with the font being used.

I am not overly thrilled with the posters to tell you the truth. Nothing I didn't expect to see after seeing the B.L.O.B. poster back in December. Just calling 'em as I see 'em. No doubt the characters will be endearing, but I guess I am looking for something to catch me off guard about MvsA... you know?

Maybe the Superbowl commercial will spice it up a little :-)

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.