Google+





Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New "My Bloody Valentine 3D" Poster Online

Hey well, if I was that guy in the front row, I would be moving to protect the privates right about now!

MY BLOODY VALENTINE 3D has an axe to pick with you on January 16th, 2009...

Ugo.com lands the new poster - enjoy!

Oh and I have to post this ridiculous rant post from my friend Alex on FirstShowing.net - it is good for a laugh and boy is he so wrong! He has been anti-3D since day one. This movie is going to wipe the box office floor with whatever is playing at the same time! In fact I commented on his post to the same effect; go ahead - post on there too with your thoughts LOL!


Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.