Google+





Sunday, November 18, 2007

Is This Rumor True? Real D Shows The 3D Trailers For "Journey", "U2 3D" and "Horrorween" Trailers after "Beowulf" Movie?

Update: One of my readers, Jaye Vee, has passed on that the trailers are playing before Beowulf and not after (Chicago and South Florida). Well that settles it - I'm going back for round two.

I have heard from a few sources that Real D, the company behind most of the 3D theater technology in place for "Beowulf", is showing trailers for the upcoming 3D movies "Journey", "U2 3D", "Coraline" and "Horrorween" after the movie credits are finished.

Can anyone back this rumor up directly with me? They didn't play BEFORE my advanced screening, but I will be going back again anyway for a second round of Grendel ear pounding and will check it out myself... Use my contact form and let me know if you have seen these trailers.

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.